- Controller (Us) – Aleksandra Stanglewicz
- Personal data – any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable by one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity, including the device's IP, location data, an online identifier and information collected through cookies and other similar technology.
- GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
- Website – https://www.aleksandrastanglewicz.com
- User (You) – any natural person visiting the Website or using one or more services or functionalities described in the Policy.
Data processing in connection with the use of the website
In connection with your use of the Website, we collect your data to the extent necessary for the provision of the individual services offered, as well as information about your activity on the Website. The detailed principles and purposes of the processing of personal data collected in connection with your use of the Website are described below.
Purposes and legal grounds for data processing on the website
Use of the website
Your activity on the Website, including your personal data, is recorded in system logs, anomymised. The information collected in the logs is processed primarily for the purposes related to the provision of services. We also process it for technical, administrative purposes, for the purpose of ensuring the security of the IT system and managing this system, as well as for analytical and statistical purposes - in this regard the legal ground for processing is our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
If you submit a contact form on the Website with the checked acceptance checkbox, we will process your personal data for the purpose of processing your request - the legal ground for processing is consent (Article 6 (1)(a) of the GDPR). Your data will be stored for a year, then irreversibly erased.
- Due to the fact that we process your personal data, you have the following rights:
- right to information about the processing of personal data - on this basis, at your request, we will provide you with information about data processing, including in particular about the purposes and legal ground for the processing, the scope of data held, the entities to which they are disclosed, and the planned date of erasure of data;
- right to obtain a copy of data - on this basis, at your request, we will provide you with a copy of the processed data relating to the person making the request;
- right to rectify - at your request we are obliged to rectify any potential inconsistencies or errors in personal data we process and to complete them if they are incomplete;
- right to erase data - on this basis, you can request the erasure of data the processing of which is no longer necessary for any of the purposes for which they were collected;
- right to restrict the processing - on this basis, at your request, we will stop performing operations on your personal data - except for the operations you have given your consent for - and storing them, in accordance with the retention rules adopted or until the reasons for restricting the processing cease to exist;
- right to data portability - on this basis - to the extent that your data are processed in connection with the concluded agreement or consent given - we will provide you with the data we received from you in a computer readable format. You may also request that we transfer these data to another party, provided that we have the technical capacity to do so.
- right to object to processing for marketing purposes - you may object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes at any time, without having to justify such objection;
- right to object to other purposes of processing - you may object to the processing of personal data carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest at any time (e.g. for analytical or statistical purposes or for reasons relating to the protection of property); an objection in this respect should contain a justification;
- right to withdraw consent - if data are processed on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, which, however, does not affect the legality of the processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent;
- right to lodge a complaint - if you believe that the way we process your personal data breaches the GDPR provisions or other regulations on data protection, you can lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- No other entity apart from Controller will have access to your data.
Transfer of data outside the EEA
- The level of personal data protection outside the European Economic Area (EEA) may differ from that provided by European law. For this reason, we will transfer your personal data outside the EEA only when it is necessary and with an adequate level of protection. You will be notified of this each time.
Security of personal data
- Be aware that we take all the steps to ensure that we process your personal data in a secure manner – ensuring, in particular, that only the authorised persons have access to your data and only to the extent necessary for the performance of their tasks.
- We take all the necessary steps to ensure that our subcontractors and other entities we cooperate with ensure that the appropriate security measures are applied whenever they process your personal data on our behalf.
- For all the matters referred to in this policy, in particular relating to the processing of your personal data, you can contact us by e-mail: email@example.com